Wilsons Detectives – Anthony Bryan Corporate Intelligence offers Global services with 166 branches or licensees Worldwide. Managed from headquarters in Manila & London .
Make a bank transfer in confidence to Wilsons – Anthony Bryan:
Sort Code: 30-96-61
Account Number: 24369068
BIC: LOYDGB21276 – Lloyds Bank Plc
Address: – Petersfield – The Square – London – England
ACCOUNT NAME: ‘WILSON – ANTHONY BRYAN’
BIC/Bank Philippines Islands Routing Code/Bank Name: BOPIPHMMXXX,
IBAN/Account number: 9069121184 – Bank Philippines Island – BPI Cebu Capitol branch
Address: Osmena Boulevard Corner Jasmine Street, Cebu City, Philippines .
Account Name: Wilson – Anthony Bryan
Account Number: 0000012260358
Swift Code: SETCPHMM
Name of Bank: Security Bank
Security Bank address: Cebu – Mactan Economic Zone M.L.
In all cases ‘Purpose of Sending should be: Fee’s
All transfers now require an ‘explanation’ in accordance with Philippines law and that should be: ‘Fees’
We can only credit to your account what we received.
Investigators – Surveillance Professionals – Technicians – Researchers – Consultants are charged for at £GBP 55.00 / $USD 65.00 per hour, per team if two agent. A senior Investigator and his / her assistant
The minimum deposit / retainer accepted is £1000.00 GBP or $1200.00 USD.
IT IS THE PAYER’S / SENDER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE SENDING BANK SENDS THE RIGHT AMOUNT TO BE RECEIVED AS THE GBP / USD$ TOTAL. CLIENTS ARE CREDITED WITH NET AMOUNTS RECEIVED NOT GROSS AMOUNTS SENT. PAYMENTS FALLING SHORT WILL BE INVOICED AND MINOR OVER-PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. ALL INFORMATION OBTAINED IN WHATEVER FORM WILL REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF WILSON’S DETECTIVES GROUP UNTIL ALL FEE’S ARE PAID. PLEASE NOTE OUR CHARGES ARE METERED AND ROUNDED UP INTO IN 15 MINUTE UNITS TO INCLUDE TIME ON EMAIL TELEPHONE OR SKYPE DEALING WITH CLIENTS INITIAL ENQUIRY, INSTRUCTIONS, CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS. AGENT / CUSTOMER LIASON MANAGERS DON’T CHARGE BY THE HOUR AND THEREFORE THERE IS A £100.00 GBP PER DAY OVERRIDE ON ALL CASES UNTIL ACCOUNT THE ACCOUNT / CASE IS CLOSED.
Clients are advised to check our account details with email@example.com before making payments
1) All client payments must be collected from clients AND paid via Wilsons Bank accounts in the UK or the Philippines. Wilsons Detectives will not accept responsibility for payments made to third parties.
2) No payments should be made to associates, freelancer or to a third party or any other entity
3) We employ freelancers who have agreed to protect the WILSONS brand reputation
4) Clients will make best efforts ensure that Wilsons Detectives is not disadvantaged in a financial or reputational manner
5) Wilsons makes a sustained effort to recruit and retain qualified freelance agents of various skills globally
6) Clients trading with Wilsons thereby confirm they understand and accept our terms of trade
7) No payment can be accepted or returned without valid and verifiable ID being provided – 8) Every effort is made to ensure the good conduct and efficiency of freelancers instructed on behalf of clients however Wilsons cannot accept responsibility for there actions.