Via Bank transfer or PayPal or MoneyGram
IT IS THE PAYER’S / SENDER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT THE SENDING BANK SENDS THE RIGHT AMOUNT TO BE RECEIVED AS THE GBP / USD$ TOTAL. CLIENTS ARE CREDITED WITH NET AMOUNTS RECEIVED NOT GROSS AMOUNTS SENT. PAYMENTS FALLING SHORT WILL BE INVOICED AND MINOR OVER-PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. ALL INFORMATION OBTAINED IN WHATEVER FORM WILL REMAIN THE PROPERTY OF WILSON’S DETECTIVES GROUP UNTIL ALL FEE’S ARE PAID. PLEASE NOTE OUR CHARGES ARE METERED AND ROUNDED UP INTO IN 15 MINUTE UNITS TO INCLUDE TIME ON EMAIL TELEPHONE OR SKYPE DEALING WITH CLIENTS INITIAL ENQUIRY, INSTRUCTIONS, CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS.
Clients are advised to check our account details with firstname.lastname@example.org before making payments
1) All client payments must be collected from clients AND paid via Wilsons Bank accounts in the UK or the Philippines. Wilsons Detectives will not accept responsibility for payments made to third parties.
2) No payments should be made to associates, freelancer or to a third party or any other entity
3) We employ freelancers who have agreed to protect the WILSONS brand reputation
4) Clients will make best efforts ensure that Wilsons Detectives is not disadvantaged in a financial or reputational manner
5) Wilsons makes a sustained effort to recruit and retain qualified freelance agents of various skills globally
6) Clients trading with Wilsons thereby confirm they understand and accept our terms of trade
7) The Wilsons Group cannot be responsible for the actions of freelancers